Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Prints of Paintings and Photographs

I have a new exciting gallery started where you can buy quality fine art prints of some of my photographs and paintings. They have a great variety of papers or canvas to choose from for your print as well as custom mats and frames if you prefer to have the artwork delivered complete and ready to hang. The name of my new online gallery is Dogs and Flowers - 2 things I love! Click on the name for a sneak preview.

So far I am using this gallery for some of my flower photographs. Soon I will add my most popular Labrador Retriever dog paintings. If you have a favorite that you would like included in this new print on demand art service, please email me with your request. Many of my Labrador paintings are also available as prints on Sistino, Art.com, and my OtterTail Art for Dog Lovers Shop. Each site offers a variety of media and quality of prints with or without frames.

The floral photography I have added to my new Dogs and Flowers Gallery on ImageKind.com are pictures I took in my garden at OtterTail Farm. Gardening is another of my loves - after my dogs, of course. I have many lovely sunset, clouds and interesting sky pictures and seasonal landscape photos I will be adding to my various galleries as well. I hope you will think of my OtterTail Labrador Art as well as my flower and nature photographs when you are looking for unique gifts for dog lovers, gardeners or anyone who enjoys beautiful landscapes and sunsets.

No comments: