Monday, December 22, 2008

Labrador Retriever Christmas Carol

BARK! The herald angels sing - everyone join the chorus! I love my Christmas houses, but a house just isn't a home for me if there is no dog and every dog deserves a loving home. So, over the years I have added a number of dogs to OtterTail Village - black Labs, yellow Labs and chocolate Labs, of course! This picture shows five of them gathering for a romp and howl. Three more dogs are off playing and I sculpted reindeer for my Santa's barn and sheep for the wool shop too. You can see some of my larger Labrador Retriever sculptures by visiting my OtterTail Lab Art website. All were inspired by my own OtterTail Labrador Retrievers. As you will have guessed by now, Labradors are a big part of my life and I am thankful for the joy they bring. Sing along with the pack. Oh Come, All Ye Faithful is another of their favorite carols - there are none more faithful than a loving Labrador!

Merry Christmas to all from Amy and the OtterTail Labs.

No comments: