Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Labrador Dogs Silk Scarf Ready for Winter Cold

Something new in time for chilly weather and holiday gift-giving. This one-of-a-kind Labrador scarf is a combination of hand-painting on 100% silk crepe de chin stitched to a comfy, warm polar fleece backing. Now you can show your heartfelt style all winter! My popular 6 Lab Heads scarf pattern in black, chocolate and yellow Labradors shines to keep the cold out. Total size including fringe is 8.5 x 59". I don't plan to combine this again, so the first person making a claim will be the only lucky one! $70.00 - tell me you saw it here before December 15, 2013 and I will give you free-shipping.

I make this pattern in a wide variety of colors and currently 3 choices of silk in 8 x 54" and 11 x 60".  You can order one (without the polar fleece backing) in any 3 colors of your choice at no extra charge!  I will be cutting my choices of silk to one as my supplies of the others are extinguished, so if you want lots of options order soon!  Visit my hand-painted silk scarves page at OtterTailArt.com to see more examples and the other dog designs for scarves plus one-of-a-kind originals.  Every scarf is unique! (plus hand or machine washable.)

Why is this be the only "winterized" silk scarf I will make?  Simple - the hand stitching makes it a steal at this price and not a good investment of time for me.  An un-backed version of this design on this type of silk can be purchased for $65.00.  It was a fun experiment that I know some lucky dog woman will love!

No comments: