Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May You Be Blessed


A good friend sent me the link to this beautiful online poem movie the other day. It touches me in many ways. Here it is to share with everyone: We Send You Our Blessings

I know I have many blessings; not the least of which is the opportunity to have known and loved so many wonderful dogs. Thank you, Kate Nowak, for creating this lovely poem and movie and sharing it with all of us.

Obi has been enjoying the beautiful weather we have had the past few days. Last week was cold and rainy and I thought he would not make it to the weekend. Once the weather turned warm and we got back outside his spirits rebounded and his whole demeanor brightened. And for each day I get to share with him seeing him smiling and happy with simple pleasure, I am blessed.

No comments: