Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fine Art Prints of my Dog Paintings

I am excited to announce a new option for buying fine art prints of some of my dog paintings and flower photographs. I now have a Dogs and Flowers gallery on ImageKind. They use high quality printers and inks on a variety of fine art papers or canvas. You can choose exactly what you want and even have the pictures matted and framed in one easy step. Canvases can be stretched with wrapped corners, ready to hang. Use your credit card for added convenience. Satisfaction guaranteed!!

This painting entitled "Wine is Best Shared with Friends 2" is one of my popular Lab prints that is available. The original Labrador Retriever painting is acrylic on canvas panel, framed in a custom hardwood frame. It is available directly from me (OtterTailArt.com).

ImageKind is an exciting new outlet for my art prints. I have prints and posters available through my OtterTail Art for Dog Lovers Shop, my gallery on Sistino, and my gallery on Art.com. ImageKind offers a greater selection of fine art quality products that I hope will please my classiest customers. They all make great gifts for dog lovers - Gardeners and flower lovers too! More designs will be added soon.

No comments: