Friday, September 12, 2008

Dog gone it! What's everybody been doing?


It's past time I check in - doggone it, time flies! It has been a busy summer and I am currently wrapped up in totally rebuilding my OtterTail Lab Art website and changing servers. I hope to get this well along before the end of the month and get back to making art! Please check back and better yet, check in on my website regularly to see and test the changes. I appreaciate any and all comments. As I get the new pages posted please let me know if you have any problems with it loading or not looking right or links not working. Right now I am making minor changes that you can see, but behind the scenes everything is in a wild jumble - like my two youngest Labs bouncing off the walls, careening around the corners and using the couch as a launching pad, I hope it will look good and behave well when the dust clears! Check back soon.

No comments: