Thursday, May 28, 2009

Black Lab Painting to Support Lab Rescue

This is the first rescue dog painting in my new series of Labrador paintings of dogs that have gone through the rescue program of the non-profit organization I volunteer with (Rudy's Rescue) or that I have rescued myself. I titled this one "Passing Through" in tribute to all rescue dogs who pass through many different, sometimes difficult, situations, shelters and foster homes on their journey to finding one "forever" home. Original acrylic on panel is available for sale as well as fine art prints. 40% of profits from the sale of prints, posters and the original will be donated to Labrador Retriever rescue.

Check back for more rescued Labrador Retriever paintings and support Lab rescue with your purchase. Buy Labrador Retriever prints and have 2 good things at once!

No comments: