Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Labrador Valentine Cards and Gifts - Black Lab, Yellow Lab and Chocolate Labs

This is a sample of 2 of my designs for Labrador Valentine cards and gifts. The Lab running with "I Love You" balloons is available with a yellow Lab and chocolate Lab too. If your heart dog is a black Lab, you will find that design as well as others at my OtterTail Art for Dog Lovers Shop. In addition, I have even more dog Valentine cards at my OtterTail Art Cards Store at Greeting Card Universe. Here you can totally change or personalize the inside verse and have your card mailed directly for you. There is still time to order that special someone a special gift for Valentine's Day or send a card to all of your favorite or secret Valentines. Labradors and Love go great together!

No comments: