Monday, June 02, 2014

Yellow Labrador Canvas Painting Commission

One of my recent dog portrait painting commissions was this yellow Labrador named Merlin.  He crossed Rainbow Bridge a few years ago so this painting will serve as a wonderful memorial and tribute for his family.

If you would like to commission a portrait painting of your animal friend please visit my Portrait Painting webpage for information on getting started.  All of my commissioned pet portraits like this yellow Labrador painting are done in acrylics on canvas.  This painting is a head study with a simple background, which is the standard composition.  It is on 11x14" canvas and is currently priced at $339.  Want extras?  No problem.  Just let me know!

Although I specialize in dog paintings, I am happy and honored to work with you on creating artwork of any animal you may know and love.  Don't hesitate to contact me for more information and to get started on a special keepsake of your own.

No comments: