Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Labradors Help Artist Make Dog Art

A Labrador lover friend has been having a sad time lately and I wanted to make her a special card. She has only met my chocolate Lab Nissa so far, so I let Nissa be the model for this art project. It only took about 5 minutes to clicker train her to rest her chin on my knee and peak up at me, then hold it until the pre-set camera snapped the shot. The cropped "Before" picture is on the left. I digitally added pants and took out the messy background to create the card front "After" picture shown on the right. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing how my Labs and I work together to create my OtterTail Labrador Art. My friend loved the card. It will be available in my OtterTail Art Cards greeting card shop where you can change the inside verse to fit your occasion. Look for it in my OtterTail Art for Dog Lovers Store shortly too.

No comments: